No Factory Authorized Dealers found for your search. Please try visiting Carrier.com to locate additional dealers
Premium Protection Plan
Premium Protection Plan is convenient and affordable extended service agreement that provides you with "Guaranteed Peace of Mind".
Our plans provide comprehensive protection against any unexpected mechanical features your HVAC system might have during the life of the agreement.
Agreements can be purchased up to 2 years from the start up date of your equipment.
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
Whether you’re looking to replace an outdated system or need to make repairs to your equipment, a Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer can help provide solutions that meet your unique needs and your budget
Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealers haven’t earned their distinction just by selling and servicing Carrier parts. They must consistently perform to rigorous standards to qualify for factory endorsement.
Factory Authorized Dealers:
- Participate in extensive factory training on technical aspects of equipment installation, maintenance and repair
- Identify and recommend solutions that provide excellent comfort and value specific to your needs
- Incorporate Carrier products that are energy-efficient, reliable, quiet and environmentally sound
- Employ NATE-certified technicians who have passed a stringent set of exams
- Maintain all required local licenses with insurance and liability coverage
- Correct any problems you have with your system or remove the equipment and refund your purchase price within one year of installation, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your Carrier equipment
- Solicit and respond to customer feedback, maintaining exemplary scores in a Carrier-approved customer satisfaction program
Ask your dealer for a copy of the guarantee for details and limitations.